|DURATION||13 days / 12 nights|
Please note that the mentioned hotels below for reference only. Depending on availability and your preference, they can be changed. If we are unable to book any hotels, it will be replaced by another hotel at least of equivalent standard and value
|Hanoi||Silk Path hotel||4*|
|Ha Long||La Fairy Sails Cruise||Luxury|
|Hoi An||Golden Sand resort||5*|
|Saigon||Liberty central hotel||4*|
|Can Tho||Victoria Can Tho hotel||4*|
This trip is organized for private group only. The tariff depends on the number of participants and the tourist season of the year. Please click “customized this trip” to get the price of your group and your travel date.
- Transfer & transportation on tour with private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Local English Speaking Guides as the mentioned program (one guide/one place)
- Sightseeing & Entrance fee (except the free day)
- Cruise in Ha Long Bay with a charming junk: shared junk, private cabins with bathroom, A.C
- Private boat cruise in Hue, in Hoi An and in Mekong delta
- Meals as indicated “B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Diner”
- Water puppet show in Hanoi: 1st class
- Streets food tour in Hanoi
- Cyclo tour in Hanoi: 1 hour
- Kayaking during cruise trip in Ha Long Bay
- Bicycle for the trip to Tra Que village
- Meals and drink not mentioned
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses & tip
- Internal & international airtickets
- Bank charges relating to the payment
All services not mentioned above.
Keywords: luxury, chic, honeymoon, deluxe, romantic, wedding
Day 01: Hanoi arrival
Welcome to Vietnam! In Hanoi, after immigration and customs formalities, you’ll be met by your personal Guide and driver, then transfer into the city. Afternoon, your guide will take you on a tour of the city’s Old Quarter aboard bicycle rickshaws called cyclos (1hrs). You will be pedaled amongst the quaint French buildings along shoe Street, Silk Street and Banner Street (to name just a few)
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 02: Hanoi sightseeing & Streets food tours (B, L)
Morning, leave hotel your experienced guide for a street food tour in old quarter of Hanoi along the perimeter of the market, dozens of street hawkers sell a staggering variety of produce from live seafood to exotic fruits and spices. Your guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter, we tempt our tastebuds with the famed Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery. Watch in awe as the skilled chefs demonstrate for you how this tasty dish is put together. Continuing into the atmospheric heart of the Old Quarter, we wander past street stalls and quiet residential lanes where you can observe local life that has changed little since Hanoi was founded over 1000 years ago.
Our next two snack stops are at outdoor barbeque stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavor. It’s then time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed iced and condensed milk – this specialty is one not to be missed! Your guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden café with stunning views over the picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake. This hard-to-find café is one of the few left in the city that still serves egg coffee, a scrumptious local delicacy that we will sample whilst admiring the hustle and bustle of the city centre below. Or, if coffee is not your style, a cold beer awaits!.
Afternoon, enjoy a half-day tour of Vietnam’s capital by private vehicle, including the revered One-Pillar Pagoda. Pay visits to typical Vietnamese places of worship, Tran Quoc Pagoda, along the shore of West Lake. Just before noon, tour Vietnam’s first university, the thousand-year-old Temple of Literature. In the evening, enjoy a performance of the traditional Water Puppet show.
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 03: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Me Cung cave (B, L, D)
After breakfast, you’ll be driven about 3hrs to famous and magnificent Ha Long Bay for 24hrs cruise. Spend the afternoon cruising through the 3,000 limestone pinnacles piercing the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. Ha Long Bay is one of Vietnam’s most incredible natural wonders and was proclaimed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
– 12.00-12.30: Embark the La Fairy Sails at Hon Gai International harbor. Enjoy a welcome drink
– 13.00-15.30: A sumptuous lunch is served while we cruise into the untouched Bai Tu Long Bay with its thousands of extraordinarily shaped limestone islands, considered by the Vietnamese to be heaven on the earth.
– 15.30-17.00: Explore the Lờm Bò area and be charmed by this outstanding masterpiece of Mother Nature. Visit Mê Cung Cave – one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay and climb up to see the panoramic view of the bay from above. Enjoy swimming in the peaceful, crystal water
– 17.00-19.00: Return to the La Fairy Sails for a Sunset party to admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set. Or enjoy a private massage in your comfortable cabin.
– 19.00: Savor an amazing and dreamlike dinner in Fairy cave (or Drum cave) with extremely delicious food and be awed by a fascinating fruit and vegetable carving performance. Afterwards, socialize with new friends and crew members, enjoy squid fishing, or simply relax on your boat’s top deck in the middle of the tranquil bay
Overnight on La Fairy Sails cruise (shared boat, deluxe cabin)
ay 04: Vung Vieng – Ha Long – Hanoi – Hue (B, L)
– 06.30-07.00: Start your new day with a Tai Chi session or a photo hunt
– 07.30-08.00: Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay
– 08.00-09.30: Start cruising to Vung Viêng fishing village
+ Options 1: Visit the village by bamboo boat, get closer to the characteristic landforms and learn more about the local way of life.
+ Option 2: Enjoy swimming on a white sand beach or go kayaking through the hidden beauty of the Bay.
– 09.30-10.00: Pack your luggage and check out of the cabin while cruising towards the harbor.
– 10.00-11.30: Join in a cooking demonstration before enjoying an exceptional Buffet lunch.
– 12.00: Disembark the La Fairy Sails & Farewell
– 12.00: Transfer to Hanoi airport for flight to Hue, the last imperial capital of Vietnam. On arrival, transfer to hotel
Overnight in Hue
Day 05: Hue sightseeing (B)
After breakfast, you will board on a small boat to make a cruise upstream the Perfume River to visit the famous Thien Mu Pagoda. Visit the elaborate tombs of Emperor Tu Duc, founded between 1864-1867 by three thousands soldiers and workers. Afternoon, visit the Imperial Citadel where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. The ancient citadel reflects the pomp and ceremony of the dynastic rulers as well as the scars of many years of turmoil, both ancient and modern (the Royal Citadel was badly damaged in the latter stages of the war) but retains a sense of grace and majesty even today and you will finish the day with a visit of Dong Ba market
Overnight in Hue
Day 06: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An (B)
Drive to Hoi An via scenic Hai Van Pass, where we enjoy the spectacular panorama of the central coastline from the summit. Stop at Lang Co to stretch your legs and enjoy the white sands of this peaceful beach. Continue by road to the ancient town of Hoi An. Hoi An is a quaint riverside town, popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, tailors shops, and numerous cafes. Some of the buildings in the narrow streets have remained unchanged for more than a century. Enjoy a walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200-year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Then, take a cruise up the Thu Bon River to visit Thanh Ha pottery village
Overnight in Hoi An
Day 07: Hoi An – Tra Que, An Bang village (B, L)
– 08.00: your guide picks you up at hotel, ride bicycles to An Bang village. (3 km)
– 08:30: Here you will have a brief introduction to the history, daily life of fisherman here such at casting net, mending net…
– 09.00: Join in the fishing activities at Co Co River such at casting net,, catch fish with fisher man here ( 02 people/01 small wooden boat + life vest )
– 10.30: Continue to Tra Que village by bicycle.
– 10.45: Gather at Tra Que Vegetable village, there you can enjoy local welcome drink (mixed of basil, honey, ginger…)
– 11.00: Local farmer take you around the garden with more than 20 kinds of herbs- most of them have various special smell. Once there, you can get to know each of herds as well as its usefulness for disease treatment. Experience once day living and working with the local people at Tra Que vegetable village where you can have a chance to discover the daily life of farmers.
– 12.00: Take a short rest and enjoy foot soaking with local herb before getting to enjoy the cooking show with “ Tam Huu “ spring roll, Banh Xeo and lunch with Vietnamese local food.
– 14.00: Farewell to the village , ride a bicycle on the path of De Vong River , along the both sides of rice field, water coconut area, lakes of shrimp….Have a chance to take photos on the ways and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the country side there.
– 15.30: Return to hotel by bicycle
Overnight in Hoi An
Day 08: Hoi An free day (B)
Free time to explore Hoi An by yourself. No services
Overnight in Hoi An
Day 09: Hoi An – Da Nang – Saigon (B)
Transfer to Da Nang airport and you will board the flight to Saigon, Vietnamese economic capital. Your guide will welcome you in Saigon’s airport and transfer you to your hotel. Then, you will begin your exploration of Sai Gon including the Notre Dame Cathedral and general Post Office, which was reportedly, designed Gustaf Eiffel. Continue along Dong Khoi Street where the Opera house and the Peoples’ Committee building, built in 1897 by French architect Ferret Eugene, are situated. You will then visit the Reunification Palace, formerly known as Presidential Palace, which was the residence of the president of South Vietnam until the end of April 1975. Walk amongst the frenzied merchants and buyers of Cho Lon market or “Binh Tay market”, selling everything from fake Ray Bans to dried squid. Visit Thien Hau Pagoda – one of the most celebrated Temples in Sai Gon. The impressive incense coils inside the pagoda also make for some great photos
Overnight in Saigon
Day 10: Saigon – My Tho, Ben Tre – Can Tho (B, L)
Morning, you will leave Saigon to Mekong delta; enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda. Then, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden.
Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Afternoon, continue by road to Can Tho for overnight
Overnight in Can Tho
Day 11: Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – Saigon (B)
Wake up early in the morning to visit Cai Rang floating market – the most interesting part of trip, and then continue to visit some small channel and village around the area. Then, transfer back to hotel (the breakfast will be prepared on board while boat cruising to Cai Rang market). Afternoon, drive back to Saigon via Sa Dec area where Mrs. Marguerite Duras has lived and wrote the famous romantic novel “Lover”. Arrive in Saigon in the afternoon and drop off at your hotel
Overnight in Saigon
Day 12: Saigon – Cu Chi Tunnels – Saigon (B)
After breakfast, drive to the extraordinary Cu Chi tunnels, just outside Ho Chi Minh. During the war for independence, Viet Cong guerillas built the labyrinth of narrow tunnels virtually underneath U.S. bases, using them to hide during bombing raids and to stage surprise attacks. Around noon, drive back to Saigon. Free time at leisure for relaxing in town
Overnight in Saigon
Day 13: Saigon departure (B)
Free time until transfer to Saigon airport for your departure flight
With its magnificent coastline, beautiful restored villas, fascinating history, Vietnam is an ideal destination for celebrating a honeymoon. Start off your trip in Hanoi, where Vietnamese ambiance and French colonial charm make for a romantic setting. The ancient harbor town Hoi An will mesmerize you with its quaint traditional architecture. In Ho Chi Minh City, you will find an alluring city filled with bustling streets colonial buildings… Balancing luxury, adventure and blissful relaxation, this tour is meticulously designed to leave you and you are beloved with memories of a lifetime.
|– Day 01: Hanoi arrival
– Day 02: Hanoi sightseeing
– Day 03: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
– Day 04: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi – Hue
– Day 05: Hue sightseeing
– Day 06: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An
– Day 07: Hoi An sightseeing
– Day 08: Hoi An free day
– Day 09: Hoi An – Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh
– Day 10: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho, Ben Tre – Can Tho
– Day 11: Can Tho – Cai Rang market – Ho Chi Minh
– Day 12: Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Ho Chi Minh
– Day 13: Ho Chi Minh departure