|DURATION||4 days / 3 nights|
Day 01: Pleiku Arrival (D)
Upon arrival at Pleiku airport, pick up by your guide & driver and transfer to hotel. In Pleiku, we enter the Central Highlands, bordering Lao in the west and spreading along the Truong Son mountain range. It is home to countless hill tribes, whose origins come from India and Malaysia. Nowadays, most of these minorities are being pushed to the remote forestry areas, because of the development of coffee and rubber tree plantations. Afternoon, we visit the T’Nung Lake, situated in a huge crater created by a volcano. Afterwards we pay a visit to the Dektu village, home of the Gia Rai tribe.
Overnight in Pleiku
Day 02: Pleiku - Kong Tum (B, L, D)
After breakfast, we continue our route to Tan Canh to visit the village of the Sedang tribe. The people here cope with poverty, but are rich enough to offer you their warm and friendly smiles. We return to Kontum, where we visit the Banar village and a protestant church entirely made of wood. The ‘Wooden Church’ was built in 1913 and has been carefully restored. The stained-glass window includes both Christian and local imagery
Overnight in Kong Tum
Day 03: Kong tum - Buon Me Thuot - Lak Lake (B, L, D)
On a road situated between coffee plantations and rubber trees we drive towards Lak Lake. On the way we pass Buon Ma Thuot, an interesting city in which we visit the Ethnographic Museum. There is plenty of time left to discover the nearby village of the M’Nong tribe. The M’Nong predominantly inhabits the majority of the Central Highlands, and is well-known for their ability train elephants. Afternoon, walking around the M’Nong village.
Overnight in stilt houses with the local people
Day 04: Lac Lake - Buon Me Thuot - Departure (B, L)
After breakfast, take a dugout canoe ride on pristine Lak Lake then take an elephant trek through M’nong hill tribe villages. Free time until transfer to Buon Ma Thuot for departure flight.
Tariff for this trip:
- The tariff may differentiate according to number of participants and the high or low seasons in Vietnam. Please contact our Sales Staff for the price of this trip.
Optional services: Upon your request
- Domestic airtickets will be delivered by our company. Click here to have more information
Tariff includes Services:
- Accommodation in hotels with daily breakfast (hotels can be upgraded upon request).
- Transfer and transportation with private vehicle.
- English/French/Italian/German/Spanish speaking Guide upon your request.
- Boat trip as the mentioned program “private boat” in Buon Me Thuot
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Diner)
- Elephant ride in Buon Me Thuot
Tariff excludes Services:
- Domestic & International air-tickets and airport departure tax.
- Meals and drink not mentioned
- Tip and personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All the others not mentioned in the program