|DURATION||2 days / 1 nights|
Day 01: Hanoi - Mai Chau (L,D)
Departure from Hanoi to Mai Chau, in Hoa Binh province. This scenic area is home to many hill tribes, including the Dzao, Muong and Thai. We arrive in Pom Koong, a village of the ‘White Thai’, who predominantly inhabit the area. Lunch in local house. In the afternoon, walking around the White Thais villages. In the evening you can enjoy a traditional dance and a drink called Ruou Can, the local rice wine.
Overnight in Mai Chau
Day 02: Mai Chau - Van Phuc silk village - Hanoi (B,L)
After breakfast, we walk around town to experience the true essence of daily life in the tribe. Visit Sam Khoe village. Return to Poom Koong for lunch. Then we drive back to Hanoi via Van Phuc village where the silk is produced. Arrive in Hanoi late afternoon and drop off at your hotel.
Tariff includes Services:
- Accommodation in hotels with daily breakfast (hotels can be upgraded upon request).
- Transfer and transportation with private vehicle.
- English/French/Italian/German/Spanish speaking Guide upon your request
- Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Diner)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Hike of bicycle
Tariff excludes Services:
- Meals and drink not mentioned
- Tip and personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All the others not mentioned in the program